High value supply chain solutions
Secure transport solutions for the transport & distribution of high value goods.
In Europe, cargo theft loss is estimated at € 12 billion per year.
Business sectors mostly affected are high tech, electronics, pharmaceutical, tobacco and alcohol industries. Approximately 86% of this theft occurs during road transportation.
DFDS recognizes the severity of this challenge and has through its dedicated High Value Industry Team designed its solutions to protect the supply chains of its customers based on the following foundations:
- Asset based 3PL solutions including own vessels, trains, trailers, terminals, containers & swap bodies
- Security designed trailers: Anti-slash curtains, box and temperature controlled units
- IQ slam lock rear door system
- Remote access to on-board tracking devices via GE Veriwise
- Premium tracking via Eurowatch
- Carefully selected safety and security trained drivers
- Fully secure ISPS certified vessels and terminals with dedicated high value areas
- Centrally located control tower monitoring all international movements
- Bespoke IT solutions supporting supply chain optimisation
- Active membership of TAPA EMEA (Transported Asset Protection Association EMEA
- Dedicated, professional and experienced industry teams