DFDS MOBILE APPS FOR FREIGHT DRIVERS
DFDS – Ferries and Terminals App
Are you a freight driver or passenger? Use the app to check our timetables, book tickets, and stay informed about your journey. Keep your waiting time at the terminal to a minimum and get push notifications about delays, cancellations or reminders about departures.
- View and store personal and freight booking tickets in your app
- Keep informed about departure terminal locations and travel times
- Find departure information for all DFDS ferry routes, follow departures that you are interested in, and receive delay, cancellations, or traffic notifications
- For channel departures, find out when the check-in is open and closed
- With one click, find your directions to DFDS terminals
- Freight drivers can use the QR code to check in at the terminals with self check-in booths
- Find information about a freight booking: check the status of the unit and the departure/arrival time of the ferry carrying the unit
Are you a freight driver? Join the RoadKings Club
Sign up to become a RoadKings Club member via the DFDS – Ferries and Terminals App and you’ll receive a 15% discount in our onboard Duty Free shops when you travel with us.
Click below to find out how to join and learn more about the benefits you get with the RoadKings Club.
Drivers for DFDS
The app is used as a track and trace tool in which DFDS is able to communicate with a truck driver. Drivers for DFDS was created in collaboration with the company Truckcom. It provides us with tracking data, KPIs and proof of delivery. This means that hauliers will not need to keep all their paperwork. The app will also automatically notify our drivers about their collection and delivery points.
- Sending of daily job orders
- Receiving PODs (electronic)
- Track and Trace
- ATD and ATA through geo-fencing
- Damage report
Drive for us
If you would like to be a DFDS driver or work with us as a haulier, apply via our form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.