Onboard DFDS Baltic Routes
Our onboard service has been temporarily adjusted due to Covid-19. To ensure an enjoyable and safe onboard experience we have implemented various measures and certain facilities may not be available. Please note, face coverings must be worn in all public areas of the ship.
- Self-service and à la carte restaurants are currently open with social distancing measures in place.
- You will be handed your meal by onboard staff at the self-service buffet.
- Hand sanitiser must be used and face coverings must be worn when selecting your meal.
- The onboard shop is open. You must wear a face covering and apply hand sanitiser before entering.
- Card payment is preferred but cash is accepted.
- Please do not handle articles while browsing.
- The lounge area is still open with the use of reclining seats.
- All cabins are available, including shared cabins.
- Maximum freight driver occupancy of four per cabin.