Onboard UK - France
Our onboard service has been temporarily adjusted due to Covid-19. To ensure an enjoyable and safe onboard experience we have implemented various measures and certain facilities may not be available.
- We now offer a complimentary meal onboard our Dover – France routes. You will receive a meal voucher for each passenger at check-in which you can redeem onboard.
- On our Dover – France routes, Horizon restaurant is temporarily closed, Lighthouse Café is open on selected crossings and 7 Seas Restaurant is always open. Seating areas in the closed restaurants are still available to use, to make social distancing easier onboard.
- On our Newhaven – Dieppe route, the self-service restaurant remains open, with social distancing measures in place.
- Hand sanitiser must be used and face coverings must be worn when selecting your meal.
- Children’s soft play areas are closed.
- The games area is closed.
- Children can download the Jack’s Treasure Hunt app and help our mascot find his treasure by finding clues across the ship.
- The onboard shop is open for 30 minutes per sailing and a limited number of customers can enter at any one time. You must wear a face covering and apply hand sanitiser before entering.
- Card payment is preferred but cash is accepted.
- Please do not handle articles while browsing.
Premium & Relax Lounges
- Please note, from 19 October 2020 the Premium and Relax Lounges will be closed until further notice across both Dover-Dunkirk and Dover-Calais routes.
- Premium Lounge and Relax Lounge are only available on selected crossings. Please check before sailing.
- The self-service food & drink offering in the Premium Lounge is limited and capacity is reduced by 50%
On our Newhaven – Dieppe route, cabins are reserved for freight drivers where possible. A limited number of cabins may be available to purchase onboard. Visit Guest Service Centre onboard to find out.