Travel Guarantee: Copenhagen - Oslo
At DFDS we’re thrilled to be welcoming customers onboard our ships from Oslo to Frederikshavn and Copenhagen and we’re doing everything we can to ensure you arrive at your destination relaxed and ready to enjoy your holiday. On board we are following the recommended guidelines from the authorities.
For added peace of mind, if your plans have to change as a direct result of the Covid-19 pandemic, our ‘Travel Guarantee’ means you can re-book for free until 30th September 2023*. Just call us at least 24 hours before your trip to rebook for free.
If your original departure is in less than one week, contact should be made by phone
Contact us at least 24 hours before your trip to rebook for free.
To re-book København-Oslo and Frederikshavn-Oslo call +45 3342 3000
To re-book Oslo-København and Oslo-Frederikshavn call +47 2162 1340
Terms and Conditions
- Re-bookings must be made more than 24 hours before outward departure date.
- Valid only for transportation and mini cruise products.
- Excludes Hotel Break Package bookings provided directly by DFDS
- Standard terms & conditions will apply for the relevant ticket type purchased when cancelled within 24 hours.
- Re-bookings cannot be managed via your online account and must be requested via our Customer Care department.
- For re-bookings, customers must pay the difference in fare for the new date. Subject to availability.
- Subject to DFDS General Booking Terms and Conditions of Carriage
- DFDS has right to remove this guarantee at any time. Only bookings made during the promotion of this guarantee will be deemed valid for free flexible rebooking.
- * Use of the ‘Travel Guarantee’ is based on future disruption in relation to COVID. More specifically:
- Disruption caused to your booking because of Border Closure
- Disruption caused to your booking due to quarantine requirements on arrival
- Disruption caused to your booking because of testing requirements either at home or abroad.
- Disruption due to receiving a positive COVID test. Proof will be required.
- Travel Credit is not refundable* and cannot be exchanged for cash. Travel credit will expire the same day as the ‘Travel Guarantee’ (*Unless a customer booked before 11t March 2020, or we cancelled your sailing).
Championing the Seas!
We're elated to announce that DFDS has been named the World's Leading Ferry Operator 2023 at the prestigious World Travel Awards – our 13th consecutive win!
This accolade cements our commitment to providing unparalleled experiences for our passengers and reflects the hard work of our exceptional team members who are dedicated to ensuring each voyage is as exceptional as the next.
To each and every one of our valued customers, we extend our deepest gratitude. Your continued support and trust in our services has been the anchor of our success.