2020 Travel Guarantee: Copenhagen - Oslo
At DFDS we’re thrilled to be welcoming customers back onboard our ships from Oslo to Frederikshavn and Copenhagen and we’re doing everything we can to ensure you arrive at your destination relaxed and ready to enjoy your holiday. We’ve introduced several measures onboard including staggered boarding and disembarkation, social distancing and the wearing of masks in public areas.
We understand that plans can change, which is why we’ve introduced our Travel Guarantee.
This means that when you book your trip with us, you can take advantage of free rebooking. Simply contact us no later than 24 hours before departure.
- If your original departure is more than one week into the future, contact should be made by e-mail. DK: email@example.com / NO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your original departure is in less than one week, contact should be made by phone
Contact us at least 24 hours before your trip to rebook for free.
- To re-book København-Oslo and Frederikshavn-Oslo call +45 3342 3000
- To re-book Oslo-København and Oslo-Frederikshavn call +47 2162 1340
Existing DFDS Credit Customers
For all customers that took travel credit with us in 2020 or 2021 and have had this extended, your credit is now valid to be redeemed up to the 15th September 2022.
Re-bookings are valid for travel up to 31 December 2022. Extended travel credit vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. For all customers that booked before the 11 March 2020, DFDS will not extend your travel credit without your prior consent.
Terms and Conditions
- Re-bookings must be made more than 24 hours before outward departure date.
- Valid only for transportation and mini cruise products.
- Excludes Hotel Break Package bookings provided directly by DFDS
- Standard terms & conditions will apply for the relevant ticket type purchased when cancelled within 24 hours.
- Re-bookings cannot be managed via your online account and must be requested via our Customer Care department.
- For re-bookings, customers must pay the difference in fare for the new date. Subject to availability.
- Subject to DFDS General Booking Terms and Conditions of Carriage
- DFDS has right to remove this guarantee at any time. Only bookings made during the promotion of this guarantee will be deemed valid for free flexible rebooking.