Travel Guarantee: Copenhagen - Oslo
At DFDS we’re thrilled to be welcoming customers back onboard our ships from Oslo to Frederikshavn and Copenhagen and we’re doing everything we can to ensure you arrive at your destination relaxed and ready to enjoy your holiday. We’ve introduced several measures onboard including staggered boarding and disembarkation, social distancing and the wearing of masks in public areas.
For added peace of mind, if your plans have to change as a direct result of the Covid-19 pandemic, our ‘Travel Guarantee’ means you can re-book for free until 30th September 2023* . Just call us at least 24 hours before your trip to rebook for free.
If your original departure is in less than one week, contact should be made by phone
Contact us at least 24 hours before your trip to rebook for free.
To re-book København-Oslo and Frederikshavn-Oslo call +45 3342 3000
To re-book Oslo-København and Oslo-Frederikshavn call +47 2162 1340
Terms and Conditions
- Re-bookings must be made more than 24 hours before outward departure date.
- Valid only for transportation and mini cruise products.
- Excludes Hotel Break Package bookings provided directly by DFDS
- Standard terms & conditions will apply for the relevant ticket type purchased when cancelled within 24 hours.
- Re-bookings cannot be managed via your online account and must be requested via our Customer Care department.
- For re-bookings, customers must pay the difference in fare for the new date. Subject to availability.
- Subject to DFDS General Booking Terms and Conditions of Carriage
- DFDS has right to remove this guarantee at any time. Only bookings made during the promotion of this guarantee will be deemed valid for free flexible rebooking.
- * Use of the ‘Travel Guarantee’ is based on future disruption in relation to COVID. More specifically:
- Disruption caused to your booking because of Border Closure
- Disruption caused to your booking due to quarantine requirements on arrival
- Disruption caused to your booking because of testing requirements either at home or abroad.
- Disruption due to receiving a positive COVID test. Proof will be required.
- If a customer is unable to book 2023 (i.e. sailings are not open) or confirm a new date, we will provide you with ‘Travel Credit’ until this becomes available.
- Travel Credit is not refundable* and cannot be exchanged for cash. Travel credit will expire the same day as the ‘Travel Guarantee’ (*Unless a customer booked before 11t March 2020, or we cancelled your sailing).
Meilleure Compagnie de Ferries d’Europe 2022
Cette année encore, vous avez élu DFDS en tant que “Meilleure Compagnie de Ferries du Monde et d’Europe”.
Nous vous remercions pour votre soutien sans faille et ce, depuis plus de 10 ans. Cette récompense n’est pas uniquement celle de DFDS, mais aussi la vôtre.