Group Procurement in DFDS uses e-sourcing to optimize the sourcing process. The e-sourcing tool allows suppliers to participate in a fair, efficient and structured bidding process.
- What are the benefits of e-sourcing?
- Structured, streamlined process
- Transparency and fairness
- Time savings – an eAuction does not have to take longer than ½ hour
- Clear requirements made available
- Easily accessible from anywhere
- Suppliers can participate at no costs
- Faster evaluation of submitted bids
- Secure, user-friendly web-based platform with simple submission formats
- One key contact – most communication channeled through one system
Different parts of E-sourcing