Tailored FMCG supply chain solutions
Working closely with some of the industry's major players, we have learned that reliability, speed, stock optimisation and flexibility are key ingredients in the supply chains of the FMCG and retail sector.
Equally supply chains must continue to become leaner and more competitive due to the price pressures of this dynamic industry. DFDS fully understands these requirements and has tailored its solutions to optimise its customers' supply chains based on the following:
- Asset based 3PL solutions including own vessels, trains, trailers, terminals, containers and swap bodies.
- Wide range of trailers including single, double-deck, ambient and reefer.
- Ambient and temperature-controlled multimodal services based on containers and swap bodies.
- Pan-European FTL coverage through strategic partnerships.
- Multi-temperature warehousing including quay side storage and cross docking.
- Regular retail deliveries from our own facilities.
- Alarmed satellite-tracking and monitoring of temperature deviations.
- Food safety and quality assurance with out HACCP and BRC certification.
- Bespoke IT solutions supporting supply chain optimisation.
- B2B links and track & trace facilities designed to maximize the flow of information.
- DailyFresh partnership enabling us to offer complete fresh produce solutions in continental Europe.
- Dedicated, professional and experienced industry teams.