Prices for those travelling to Sweden or Germany
Travelling by ferry is a fast and convenient way to reach Sweden or Germany from Lithuania, especially if you are travelling with your vehicle. Key benefits of travelling by ferry are no baggage restrictions, excellent facilities onboard for adults and children and the ability to travel with your pet.
See information about prices of travelling by DFDS ferries below.
Ticket prices vary depending on availability. Average prices are shown below but for more accurate prices please contact customer service department or check prices while booking online.
- Ferry tickets vary from €40 in a reclining seat to €270 in double commodore cabin
- Car transportation prices vary from €64 to €115
- Children aged 0-3 travel for free if they don't need separate bed
- Families travelling with a child under 15 years old get 20% discount on their cabin - discount not valid on vehicles
- Discounts are available for groups - contact customer service on +370 46323232 for more information
- Prices for pets (dogs and cats) are fixed at €40 one way
- Every passenger (except babies) and all cars are charged €5 fuel surcharge
Follow these 6 steps to find cheaper ferry tickets and save:
- Buy online
By booking online you’ll avoid the €15 telephone booking fee. Booking online also allows you to compare prices with other dates and select the better option.
- Special offers
Keep an eye out for DFDS special offers and save up to 50%.
- Plan your travel day carefully
Travel on Thursdays from Klaipeda, on Monday from Kiel or on Sunday from Karlshamn and you’ll pay less for your car (up to 4.5m length) or camper van. Please note that tickets are limited and the discount is not valid during summer season and Christmas/Easter periods.
- Travel during cold season
Quieter periods often mean prices are lower and you’ll have a larger selection of cheaper cabins.
- Book in advance
Tickets are cheapest when booking more than 1.5 months in advance. You can also change or cancel your trip for free up to 21 days before departure.
- Travel with children
Families travelling with children up to 15 years old get 20% family discount for cabins. Children aged 0-3, who do not require separate bed, travel for free.
- Breakfast for adults (12+) - €7.50 Children aged 4-11 - €3.75 Children 0-3 years old - free
- Lunch for adults (12+) - €14 Children aged 4 -11 - €7 Children aged 0-3 year old - free
- Dinner for adults (12+) - €14 Children aged 4 - 11 - €7 Children aged 0-3 years old - free
Mare Balticum restaurant
- 2-course lunch/dinner for adults (12+) - €20 Children aged 4-11 - €10
- 3-course lunch/dinner for adults (12+) - €23 Children aged 4-11 - €11.50
- Breakfast for adults (12+) - €10.90 Children aged 4-11 - €5.50 Children 0-3 years old - free
- Lunch for adults (12+) - €15.90 Children aged 4 -11 - €7.90 Children aged 0-3 year old - free
- Dinner for adults (12+) - €15.90 Children aged 4 - 11 - €7.90 Children aged 0-3 years old - free
- 2-course lunch/dinner for adults (12+) - €23 Children aged 4-11 - €11.50
- 3-course lunch/dinner for adults (12+) - €26 Children aged 4-11 - €13