UK Customs and Border Control: webinars
A Step Ahead - Preparing for the latest Brexit rules
- Latest Brexit rules - DFDS Logistics
- How to maintain efficient logistics processes for transport between the EU and UK
A Step Ahead - UK Border Operating Processes 2022
- Latest Brexit rules - DFDS North Sea Ferry
- How to maintain efficient transport and supply chains between the EU and UK
A step Ahead – UK Border Operating Processes 2022 – The Channel
- Latest Brexit rules – DFDS Channel routes
- How to maintain efficient transport and supply chain between the EU and UK.
Customs processes via Belgian ports
- End of transistion period
- Belgian implementation of border controls
Customs processes via Cuxhaven port
- Exporting from CuxPort to the UK
- Importing into CuxPort from the UK
How will Brexit affect your business?
- DFDS preparations on R&D and marketing
- Negotiations between Turkey & UK regarding Free Trade Agreement and Customs Union
- Pros and cons of Brexit for Turkey
- Ongoing discussions on customs legislation and UK-TR trade
What will the new UK & EU partnership mean for you?
Despite the uncertainty around the future partnership between the UK and the EU, we know that the demand to move freight in and out of the UK won’t stop.
If you are a UK based exporter and want an update on the situation, or an importer who wants insight on how the UK is preparing their border control, you won’t want to miss this.
Cross the Channel with the DFDS Spot online ticket
- No account needed
- Pay by credit/debit card
- Easy online booking
- Book on any device - simply book, pay, go
Request a quote
Specify your transport needs, and we will provide you with the rate for your shipment.