Frederikshavn to Oslo
Latest check-in 23:00
Book and track
Our intuitive online booking system works on any device, so you can book, update and track shipments at your convenience.
MGO BAF Charges
What is MGO BAF?
The MGO BAF, or Marine Gas Oil Bunker Adjustment Factor, compensates for fluctuations in the price of a ship's fuel.
If the price rises above a certain level, a surcharge will be applied. If the price drops below a certain level, a reduction in the surcharge will be applied.
Units that meet below conditions are considered abnormal loads:
- Trailers longer than 14 metres
- Truck and trailers longer than 19 metres
- Containers/tank-containers/flats longer than 20', 30' or 40'
- Units wider then 2.6 metres
- Units heavier than 40 tonnes