Press Releases 2020
Contact Details for Press
For PR queries please contact email@example.com
For out of hours, urgent PR queries please contact Roch PR on +44 1304 807744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This number is for journalists only. The press office cannot make or amend customer bookings. For all customer enquiries or queries please call 0344 848 6090.
DFDS aims to commit to sponsorships which align with our key CSR objectives. You can find out more about these objectives here. Please review your sponsorship request against our CSR objectives before getting in touch.
Due to the pandemic, we can’t accept filming requests at the moment. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Find all the latest news from DFDS:
- 20 December 2020 - Restrictions French government
- 14 August 2020 - DFDS reassures passengers following government quarantine announcement
- 7 July 2020 - DFDS ferry route from Newcastle to Amsterdam will re-open on 16 July
- 3 July 2020 - DFDS reopens routes to France for holidaymakers from 10 July
- 17 March 2020 - DFDS announces changes to UK ferry services
- 14 February 2020 - DFDS reveals NEW Relax Lounge as part of a £3.9m refit investment
- 13 February 2020 - Ferry passengers contribute to marine conservation data
- 31 January 2020 - Apprentices Graduation at Sea
- 22 January 2020 - DFDS partnership to rescue abandoned pets
Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator 2022
We’ve been nominated as Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2022! We’d love to win but we need your help – please support us with your vote!