Reserve & Collect
Duty Free Reserve & Collect
Reserve your favourite duty free products from the comfort of home and collect at our Duty Free Stores. Browse our premium beers, wines and spirits and save up to 50% vs UK high street. Select your pick up place and time and put straight in your boot before boarding the ferry back from our Calais and Dunkerque ports.
Please note, you must have a ferry crossing booked before reserving your duty free shopping.
Reserve & Collect – What to expect
Duty Free Shopping couldn’t be easier with our Reserve & Collect service. Take a look at our handy infographic for a step-by-step guide on how it works.
- Visit our Reserve & Collect site and browse our selection of beers, wines and spirits with savings of up to 50% vs UK high street.
- Add your selected products to your basket and arrange a pick-up time and place. You can reserve your items between 4 weeks and 24 hours of travel.
- Collect your items from our Calais or Dunkerque Duty Free Shop. Your items will be waiting for you on a trolley and can be amended before you pay.
- Fill the car before you board the ferry and enjoy your duty free buys!
Duty Free Allowances
DFDS offer unlimited baggage allowance which means you can fill your boots with great duty free deals.
What you can bring back to the UK
- 18 Litres of wine
- 42 litres of beer
- Up to £390 worth of non-alcoholic goods
For more information on what you can bring into the UK and Europe check out our Duty Free FAQs.