DFDS Ferry Timetables
- Your booking confirmation always states times of check-in, departure, and arrival.
- You will need the booking number at the check-in desks or self-service check-in machines in the terminal.
- Your booking number can be found in the booking confirmation.
- All times mentioned are in local time.
Dieppe-Newhaven: Times may vary depending on the tides.
Baltic routes: Tickets online can be purchased until 5 hours before departure.
Book Your Ferry Crossing here
Looking to book one of our Ferry Crossings? Click our "book a ferry crossing" button to book a ticket on any of our Ferry Routes to Europe.
DFDS ferry mobile app
The DFDS app is your ideal travel companion.
- View live departures and arrival times
- Access your booking pass
- Keep up to date with the latest travel announcements
- Follow your journey with your personalised itinerary
- Find information about onboard facilities
- Find directions to your DFDS terminals
Simply log into the app using your booking number to access these great features.
DFDS named as Europe's Leading Ferry Operator 2023!
We are honoured to announce that DFDS has been awarded the prestigious title of ‘Europe's Leading Ferry Operator 2023’ in the World Travel Awards – our 12th consecutive win! This is a testament to the exceptional service provided by the dedicated team behind every journey.
We extend our heartfelt thanks to everyone who voted and supported us.