DFDS Ferry Timetables
- Your booking confirmation always states times of check-in, departure, and arrival.
- You will need the booking number at the check-in desks or self-service check-in machines in the terminal.
- Your booking number can be found in the booking confirmation.
- All times mentioned are in local time.
Dieppe-Newhaven: Times may vary depending on the tides.
Baltic routes: Tickets online can be purchased until 5 hours before departure.
DFDS ferry mobile app
The DFDS app is your ideal travel companion.
- View live departures and arrival times
- Access your booking pass
- Keep up to date with the latest travel announcements
- Follow your journey with your personalised itinerary
- Find information about onboard facilities
- Find directions to your DFDS terminals
Simply log into the app using your booking number to access these great features.
Championing the Seas!
We're elated to announce that DFDS has been named the World's Leading Ferry Operator 2023 at the prestigious World Travel Awards – our 13th consecutive win!
This accolade cements our commitment to providing unparalleled experiences for our passengers and reflects the hard work of our exceptional team members who are dedicated to ensuring each voyage is as exceptional as the next.
To each and every one of our valued customers, we extend our deepest gratitude. Your continued support and trust in our services has been the anchor of our success.