View and amend your bookings online 24/7.
- Change passenger information
- Change or upgrade your cabin
- Change or add meals and seating times
- Change or add vehicle, extra services
- Print your booking confirmation
Please note that the elements that you can amend might vary from route to route.
Forgot Your Password?
At login, select the option ‘forgot password?’
A new window will pop up, where you can click on the ‘send reset email’ button
A reset password email will be sent to you with a verification code
After the email has been sent, a new window will open, where you can paste the verification code. If that window is closed or does not open, you can click on the ‘open new window’ link from your email
Create your new password
DFDS ferry mobile app
The DFDS app is your ideal travel companion.
- View live departures and arrival times
- Access your booking pass
- Keep up to date with the latest travel announcements
- Follow your journey with your personalised itinerary
- Find information about onboard facilities
- Find directions to your DFDS terminals
Simply log into the app using your booking number to access these great features.
All DFDS Ferry Routes
DFDS has one of the largest ferry networks in Europe, with routes operating to Denmark, Norway, the UK, Ireland, mainland Europe and even the Baltic regions, including major cities such as Copenhagen, Oslo and Amsterdam. Travel with your car and open the gateway to Europe with DFDS.
Championing the Seas!
We're elated to announce that DFDS has been named the World's Leading Ferry Operator 2023 at the prestigious World Travel Awards – our 13th consecutive win!
This accolade cements our commitment to providing unparalleled experiences for our passengers and reflects the hard work of our exceptional team members who are dedicated to ensuring each voyage is as exceptional as the next.
We are also proud to announce that we have been nominated as Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator 2024 and we’d love your support once again.