Christmas Buffett onboard our boat to Oslo
Traditionally, every year we transform the 7 Seas evening buffet into a big Christmas buffet for our passengers. This year, this applies from November 1 to December 23, 2019.
The buffet consists of a wide selection of Norwegian and Danish Christmas specialties that really start the Christmas mood.
For 150 years, DFDS has put quality at the forefront of our service, and thius is clear in both the look and taste of our fantastic Christmas buffett. All cooking is done fresh on board by our chefs, and there is a great selection to choose from. 7 Seas is ready to welcome you, start Christmas with you in the best way possible.
The Christmas buffet caters for all guests who want to get in the Christmas spirit with all the classic Christmas dishes, but also taste delicious specialties from our Nordic neighbors so you can have a really authentic experience.
The Christmas buffet includes:
- A large herring table with 4 kinds of herring and sides.
- Four kinds of fresh shellfish with sides.
- Many different kinds of toppings from Norway and Denmark with inspiring garnishes.
- Bread buffet with various homemade breads eg rye bread, french bread and flat breads.
- Delicious salads, eg. broccoli salad, white cabbage salad with tangerine and waldorff salad.
- Hot dishes are available. fried dishes, browned potatoes, pork tenderloin a la cremé, shish kebab meat, lute fish, meatballs, broad beans, glazed ham, roast beef and christmas lamb ribs.
- Cheese table with biscuits, caramelized walnuts, creamy raisins and grapes.
- An inviting fruit buffet with Christmas classics.
- A dessert buffet with eg. rice a la mande, christmas roulade, wreath cake, pudding and christmas cookies.
With a beautiful view of the sea, our 7 Seas restaurant invites you to a dinner buffet, which has a large variety of dishes with both appetizers, main courses, desserts and cheese tables. You choose your favorites and combinations yourself - and you can go back for more as much as you like.
The Food Agency's smiley report for 7 Seas.