Website and language
Looking for the perfect gift? Treat your best friend, your partner, your mum, dad or maybe the whole family with an escape with us. You can choose how much money to put on the gift card or you can buy a gift card for the perfect getaway.
When a gift card has a specific amount, the recipient can use the gift card as payment for an exciting short break in Oslo. If the recipient has already ordered a trip, the gift card can be used onboard in our bars, restaurants and shop. The gift card needs to be redeemed by customer services before the start of the journey.
• Valid for 3 years from date of issue which is stated on gift card.
• The gift card cannot be changed, renewed or replaced with a new gift card.
• You have 14 days of cancellation right from the date of issue and we will refund the full amount. After 14 days you can get the gift card returned for a fee of DKK 100.
• You are responsible for postage costs when returning gift cards. DFDS is not responsible for gift cards that are returned but do not arrive with us. The gift card should be sent to DFDS, Sundkrogsgade 11, 2100 Copenhagen Ö with attached contact and account information.
• The gift card must be exchanged with DFDS before boarding.
• Lost gift cards are not replaced.
• The balance of the gift card cannot be paid or exchanged for a new gift card. However, it is possible to change the balance to a voucher that can be used onboard our ferries in our bars, restaurants and shop. This must be done before boarding.
With a gift certificate for a DFDS Cruise, the recipient can enjoy some wonderful days at sea with two nights on board and 6.5 hours in charming Copenhagen. After an eventful day in the Danish capital, the ship returns to Oslo and arrives the next morning. A MiniCruise includes accommodation in a private cabin with its own toilet and bathroom. If you want to give a gift with the little extra, you can give a gift card to a Luxury Cruise, which includes a premium cabin and our delicious Commodore breakfast buffet.
DFDS has one of the largest ferry networks in Europe, with routes operating to Denmark, Norway, the UK, mainland Europe and even the Baltic regions, including major cities such as Copenhagen, Oslo and Amsterdam. Travel with your car and open the gateway to Europe with DFDS.
View all of our available routes here.
We are Europe's Leading Ferry Operator 2012-2019 and the World's Leading Ferry Operator 2011-2019!