Heide Park: Adventures in an amusement park in Germany
What makes Heide Park in Germany so special?
Heide Park is the largest amusement park in Northern Germany, it’s famous for its huge attractions and variety of entertainment options. Heide Park features more than 40 thrilling rides, including roller coasters, water rides and family-friendly activities. Among the most popular in Heide Park: Krake, a diving coaster that invites you to an underwater adventure, and Colossos, one of the tallest and fastest wooden roller coasters in the world.
Heide Park Fun: From Rides to Shows?
In addition to the rides, Heide Park also offers a variety of entertainment, including shows, parades, and special events throughout the year. Heide Park boasts stunning themed installations during the biggest holidays of the year, so it's worth a visit not only in summer, but also in autumn. For example, when the whole park turns into a haunted Halloween town.
In addition, Heide Park provides more than just fantastic entertainment. Here you will also enjoy a variety of shopping and dining options, from restaurants to fast food stalls.
What should you know when planning a trip to Heide Park in Germany?
- Heide Park is located in Soltau, Germany. Just 1.40 hours. away from Kiel, where you arrive by ferry.
- The park is open seasonally from the end of March to the beginning of November.
- Visitors can purchase tickets in advance online or on the day of their visit at the park entrance.
- The park offers many ticket options.
- Visitors should wear clothing suitable for outdoor activities.
- Visitors may bring their own food and beverages into the park, but glass containers and alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Heide Park offers accommodation.