Save 15% on Dover – France Ferry Crossings with just a £10 deposit
Beat those winter blues and book your next getaway with just a £10 deposit. Plus, save 15% off the total price of crossings from Dover to Dunkirk or Calais.
Travel with your vehicle and hit the open road in France. With historical sites, fun theme parks and charming cities within easy driving distance from our ports, it’s a great place for a family holiday. Plus, with unlimited baggage you can fit the kids, toys and even your pet in for the ride! Book your spring or summer getaway now and save.
90 minute or 2 hour crossings
No baggage restrictions
Up to 54 daily sailings
Book by 2nd Feb 2020
Family Ferry Travel
Forget stressful check-in procedures, drive smoothly onto our ships, checking in from the comfort of your car. You can even opt for priority boarding, for just £10 per car. Our spacious vessels allow you to stretch your legs, and you can take in the stunning view from the decks, with the famous White Cliffs creating a beautiful scene as you sail to France.
The short crossings get you across the channel in no time and you can even bring your pets along too for a charge of £15 per pet each way. Find out more about pet travel from Dover – France here.
Terms and Conditions
- Save 15% offer applies to Dover–Dunkirk and Dover–Calais crossings with a vehicle, one way and return, subject to availability.
- From price based on Dover–Dunkirk crossing and is per car + up to 9 people each way.
- £10 deposit applies to bookings made over 30 days before travel date. Full balance must be paid 30 days before date of travel.
- There is a £50 supplement for bookings made 24 hours before departure date.
- Book by 2nd Feb 2020. Travel by 16 December 2020.
- Offer subject to availability and subject to DFDS Terms and Conditions which can be found here.
Book Early & Beat the Winter Blues
Book your 2020 getaway to France with just a £10 deposit, plus get 15% off your booking.
EUROPE’S LEADING FERRY OPERATOR 2021
We’ve been nominated as Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator at the prestigious World Travel Awards for the tenth year in a row! We’d love to win but we need your help – please support us with your vote!