Due to the different regulations introduced by local authorities you will find specific measures, applicable to the vessels on these routes, below. Of course, all key measures also apply to these routes.
Please be aware that routes will be added once operative and measures might be adjusted along the way.
|• Masks worn during boarding and in public areas onboard Calais – Dover route (French registered vessels)
• Tables sanitized after every crossing
• Trays washed after every crossing
• Crew to wear masks and gloves when serving passengers if social distancing cannot be kept
• Hand sanitizers available at entrance, which passengers will be asked to use
• Restricted number of guests to ensure social distancing rules are followed
• Food and drink to be served by crew