DFDS Travel Credit
Redeem Travel Credit on Newcastle - Amsterdam crossings
It is now even easier to rebook your Newcastle – Amsterdam crossings online using your travel credit.
Save 15% on your crossing or save 50% on a mini cruise*.
Plus, if your travel plans are affected by the Covid-19 pandemic you can amend your booking for free, with our Travel Guarantee.
Simply scroll down and follow the instructions below to rebook your DFDS crossing today.
*Not valid for Commodore bookings. T&Cs apply. DFDS reserves the right to change or remove offers without prior notice.
Option to take your vehicle
No baggage restrictions
Plenty of space and fresh air onboard
Delicious dining options and great onboard facilities
Travel Guarantee – free rebooking if plans change as a direct result of Covid-19
How to redeem my travel credit?
- Select your preferred travel dates, cabins and extras via the booking banner above.
- When going through the booking process, you will see the full cost of the booking. This will be removed at the final step.
- A £1 booking fee will be charged, which will be reimbursed.
- Once you have made your booking, you will receive a confirmation email with the full amount of the crossing.
- Our customer service team will then apply your travel credit and send you a new booking confirmation once this has been processed.
- If the cost of the new booking is higher than your travel credit, you will receive a link to pay the remaining amount. If the new booking is cheaper, the remaining credit can be kept on your account for any extras or future bookings.
For bookings which depart within 7 days, please contact our customer service team. See our FAQs here.
Please follow travel guidance from your local authority and the destination you are travelling to before making your plans.
All DFDS Ferry Routes
DFDS has one of the largest ferry networks in Europe, with routes operating to Denmark, Norway, mainland Europe and even the Baltic regions, including major cities such as Amsterdam, Calais and Dunkirk. Travel with your car and open the gateway to Europe with DFDS.
View all of our available routes here.
WE'RE WORLD’S LEADING FERRY OPERATOR 2019!
It’s always a proud moment when you’re recognised for your good work, so we’re honoured to have received another award. This year, we have been named as World’s Leading Ferry Operator at the World Travel Awards.
We have won the World’s Leading Ferry Operator accolade from 2011-2019. That’s an incredible 9 years running. We have also been named Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator for the last 8 years.