Group Procurement in DFDS uses e-sourcing to optimize the sourcing process. The e-sourcing tool allows suppliers to participate in a fair, efficient and structured bidding process.
Benefits of E-sourcing:
- Structured and streamlined tender process
- Standardized Proposals’ Comparison and Evaluation considering both qualitative and pricing parameters
- One key contact – most communication channeled through one system
- All participants receive all relevant information at the same time
- Fair comparison between different proposals
- The Standardized Process enables faster evaluation of submitted bids in both e-Auctions and e-RFX events
- Secure, user-friendly web-based platform with simple submission formats
- Easily accessible from anywhere
- Possibility for suppliers to update their bids until the submission deadline
- 24/5 (Monday – Friday) technical support
Different parts of E-sourcing:
Our eSourcing Platform supports all stages of the tender process which can include Request For Information (RFI), Request For Proposal (RFP), Request For Quotation (RFQ) as well as eAuctions. Both qualitative and pricing parameters are considered for the evaluation of suppliers’ offers.
Important information to participants of an e-sourcing process:
The tool used by DFDS is Scanmarket. See examples on how to use the system as a supplier in below links:
Read and download our latest reports and presentations. On this page you can search for DFDS' report archive, including annual reports, quarterly reports, and reports on corporate responsibility.
Get information about DFDS’s Group Procurement such as strategic sourcing, operational procurement and suppliers.
Find definitions of category management in the Group Procurement process at DFDS.