Newcastle 4-day MiniCruise
4-day MiniCruise Newcastle
During the 4-day MiniCruise you'll have enough time to enjoy the city. Newcastle has a lot to offer: trendy shops, beautiful (free) museums and interesting sights. You'll stay 2 nights on board in a cabin onboard our ferry and 1 night in a hotel. Take advantage of extra benefits with De Grote Clubactie!
Delicious onboard cuisine
Excellent onboard facilities
Bus transfer available
2 nights onboard
Departure till December 2019
Incl. hotel in Newcastle
Depart IJmuiden for Newcastle
Arrive in North Shields near Newcastle
First Coach departs for Newcastle city centre
Day at Leisure begins
Coach departs Newcastle for ferry terminal
Depart North Shields for Holland
Breakfast buffet available onboard
Arrive in IJmuiden
Newcastle: all in one!
Newcastle is the destination for young and old! This typical English town is cozy and modern with many opportunities for shopping, good food and there is plenty of culture to enjoy.
In Newcastle all s are within walking distance. Stroll the streets together and view historic buildings, such as the medieval keep Castle Keep. A great place to shop is High Bridge Street with small boutiques and nice vintage stores.
Terms and conditions
- Discount is only calculated on the crossings / price of the cabin.
- The costs for the bus transfer from the port to the Newcastle city centre and back is € 10 per person and is already included in the booking.
- Offer price is based on 2 people in a 2-berth inside cabin. A small surcharge applies for other cabins.
- Only valid for new bookings and not i.c.m. other promotions / discounts.
- Offer based on availability.
- Prices are flexible and are determined based on supply and demand. The busier a trip, the higher the price can be.
- No discount is given on Premium cabins. TIP: Choose a departure day from Sunday to Thursday for the cheapest rates!
Newcastle is a perfect location for a family getaway. It is fun and educational for both the young and older ones. After a relaxing time onboard our ferry, you'll arrive in Newcastle ready to explore great museums for children such as the planetarium in the Life Science Center and the Great North Museum.
All DFDS Mini Cruises
Our mini cruise breaks are our most popular breaks, and it’s easy to see why. Not only do you get to spend time in a fantastic city, but you’ll also be treated to 2 nights onboard our modern, comfortable and well-equipped cruise ferries.
Our mini cruises are the perfect combination of a short city break and a cruise experience.
Europe's leading Ferry Operator 2022
We’ve been nominated as Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2022! We’d love to win but we need your help – please support us with your vote!