3-day MiniCruise Newcastle
MINICRUISE NEWCASTLE: SHOPPING AND CULTURE
You can now discover Newcastle in a super cheap way with the Jumbo Extras. Step aboard the luxury cruise ferry and enjoyment can begin. In Newcastle you can go in all directions, do you want to shop, sniff culture or relax? The choice is yours. When do you go on MiniCruise?
Excellent onboard facilities
Bus transfer available
2 nights onboard
Offer 50% discount
Departure till end of December 2019
Depart IJmuiden for Newcastle
Arrive in North Shields near Newcastle
First Coach departs for Newcastle city centre
Day at Leisure begins
Coach departs Newcastle for ferry terminal
Depart North Shields for Holland
Breakfast buffet available onboard
Arrive in IJmuiden
Newcastle: a beautiful city
After arriving at the port, the bus is already waiting to take you to the center. Everything is possible in Newcastle. High Bridge Street is a perfect place to shop, with many vintage shops and small boutiques. But Newcastle is more than shopping. You can walk along the river Tyne, along this river you are guaranteed to spot the famous 7 bridges. A visit to Castle Keep is definitely recommended, because at the top of this castle you have a beautiful view of the entire city.
- Discount is only calculated on the crossings / price of the cabin.
- The costs for the bus transfer from the port to the center of Newcastle and back at € 10 per person are a fixed part of the package and are part of the starting price. The costs of this bus transfer do not come on top of the starting price.
- Offer o.v. 2 people in a 2-person inside cabin. A small surcharge applies for other cabins.
- Only valid for new bookings and not i.c.m. other promotions / discounts.
- Offer based on availability, full = full.
- Prices are flexible and are determined based on supply and demand. The busier a trip, the higher the price can be.
- No discount is given on Premium cabins. TIP: Choose a departure day from Sunday to Thursday for the cheapest rates!
Newcastle exudes metropolitan cool, offering something for everyone.
Art lovers can peruse the collections at the Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art or the Laing Art Gallery and sport fanatics can take a tour of St James’ Park. The Quayside boasts some of the city’s best bars and restaurants and is home to a fantastic Sunday market.
All DFDS Mini Cruises
Our mini cruise breaks are our most popular breaks, and it’s easy to see why. Not only do you get to spend time in a fantastic city, but you’ll also be treated to 2 nights onboard our modern, comfortable and well-equipped cruise ferries.
Our mini cruises are the perfect combination of a short city break and a cruise experience.
Award Winning Ferry Crossings
We are proud to have been voted World’s Leading Ferry Operator 2022 at this year’s World Travel Awards for the 12th year in a row! We have also won Europe's Leading Ferry Operator 2012-2022 and World’s Best Ferry Operator Website 2021-2022.
Thank you to everyone who has supported us and voted for us for over 12 years. Let’s sail the seas together with world class service!