Complimentary Kids Meals on Your Family Trip!
This Easter gather your family for a trip and enjoy free meals for kids. Maximize your savings while embarking on a journey of family fun on Klaipeda- Karlshamn route.
Don't miss out on this offer. Book your trip with DFDS before 7th April to save.
Travel dates: 25.03.2024 – 07.04.2024
Terms and conditions apply.
Kids eat free
No baggage restrictions
Activities for both children and adults
Excellent onboard facilities
6 sailings per week
Comfortable sailing times
Choice of cabins
Pre-order meal and save
Explore Eastern Europe
Enjoy easy travel between Scandinavia and eastern Europe on our ferry crossing from Karlshamn in Sweden to Klaipeda in Lithuania. Stretch your legs wandering round Klaipeda, Lithuania's oldest city, before continuing your journey.
Our Lithuanian port is just 3 hours from the capital of Vilnius, and just 90 minutes from the stunning, coastal stretch of the Curonian Spit. From here you will also find it easy to access Estonia, Latvia and more.
Gather for Easter trip: why families choose DFDS
There are many reasons families love to travel with us, but let’s mention few:
- The first one, of course - children eat free when travelling during Eastern period.
- There is no need to drive, and the car travels with you.
- No baggage restrictions – take all you need.
- Small Easter gift to every kid!
- The ferry journey doesn’t feel long: in the morning you wake up on the other shore.
- Forget about dry sandwiches: restaurants operate on the ferry (& let us remind, kids eat free if you pre-order!)
- There is a children's playroom.
- ️There is a Sea Shop filled with toys, sweets, perfumes, drinks & more.
Terms and Conditions
- Travel period: 25.03.2024 – 07.04.2024.
- Free meals will apply to children aged 0-15 when the adults are purchasing the pre-catering.
- Regular T&C applies.
- Only applicable for Klaipeda-Karlshamn-Klaipeda route.
Onboard meal choices for kids & adults
Parents always prioritise good quality, healthy meals for their kids. But we all know how picky children can be, so the meal also has to look & taste good. Therefore, at our 7 Seas Buffet you’ll find not only healthy options for all family: from various choices of meat, vegetables, different garnish & cakes for dessert, but also those meals kids usually choose: from American pancakes, to scrambled eggs & chocolate mousses.
Try yourself and tell us about your & your kids favourites!
Route information Karlshamn - Klaipeda
|Average Sailings Per Week:
|Average Journey time:
|Passengers on foot:
|yes, foot passengers can travel
If you live in or travel around the Baltic region and Scandinavia, we have 3 routes for you.
Our ferry crossings across the Baltic Sea Include sailings from South Sweden to Lithuania: Karlshamn to Klaipeda; from Sweden to Estonia on the Kapellskär - Paldiski route and route linking with Northern Germany with Lithuania: Kiel-Klaipeda.
Championing the Seas!
We're elated to announce that DFDS has been named the World's Leading Ferry Operator 2023 at the prestigious World Travel Awards – our 13th consecutive win!
This accolade cements our commitment to providing unparalleled experiences for our passengers and reflects the hard work of our exceptional team members who are dedicated to ensuring each voyage is as exceptional as the next.
We are also proud to announce that we have been nominated as Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator 2024 and we’d love your support once again.