Secure transport for high value products
In Europe, cargo theft loss is estimated at 12 billion euros per year. Business sectors mostly affected are high tech, electronics, pharmaceutical, tobacco and alcohol industries. Approximately 86% of this theft occurs during road transportation. DFDS recognises the severity of this challenge and has through its dedicated High Value industry team designed its solutions to protect the supply chains of its customers based on the following foundations:
- Asset based 3PL solutions including own vessels, trains, trailers, terminals, containers and swap bodies.
- Security designed trailers: Anti-slash curtains, box and temperature controlled units.
- IQ slam lock rear door system.
- Remote access to on-board tracking devices via GE Veriwise.
- Premium tracking via Eurowatch.
- Carefully located control tower monitoring all international movements.
- Bespoke IT solutions supporting supply chain optimisation.
- Active membership of TAPA EMEA (Transport Asset Protection Association EMEA).
- Dedicated, professional and experienced industry teams.