Travel Guarantee – Baltic Routes
DFDS Travel Guarantee
At DFDS we’re thrilled to be welcoming customers onboard our ferries on our Baltic Sea routes and we’re doing everything we can to ensure you arrive at your destination relaxed and ready to enjoy your holiday.
We’ve introduced several measures onboard including staggered boarding and disembarkation, social distancing and the wearing of masks in public areas.
We understand that plans might change which is why we’ve introduced our Travel Guarantee.
For added peace of mind, our Travel Guarantee means you can enjoy free re-booking for travel taken before 31 December 2021. This is available on our Baltic Sea ferry routes only (Klaipėda- Karlshamn/Kiel, Paldiski- Kapellskär).
- Free re-booking for travel taken before 31 December 2021. You can re-book for travel until 31 December 2021.
- If your original departure is more than one week away, please email email@example.com to rebook
- If your original departure is less than one week away, please call 0871 522 9966
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations and re-bookings must be made more than 24 hours before outward departure date.
- For re-bookings beyond the one free re-booking, regular terms and conditions apply*
- Valid for transportation only
- Excludes Group bookings, Hotel Break Package bookings and Travel Package bookings provided directly by DFDS.
- Standard terms & conditions will apply for the relevant ticket type purchased when cancelled within 24 hours.
- Should the price of your new booking be less than the price of your original booking, any difference can be used towards upgrading your cabin or pre purchasing onboard catering subject to availability. No monetary refunds can be provided.
- Subject to DFDS General Booking Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
- Re-bookings cannot be managed via your online account and must be requested via our Customer Care department: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DFDS has right to remove this guarantee at any time. Only bookings made during the promotion of this guarantee will be deemed valid for free flexible rebooking in 2021.
If the journey is affected by Covid-19 (self-isolation required or any other government restriction), a travel credit option may apply. Please contact us for inquiries.
We zijn World's Leading Ferry Operator 2020!
Het is altijd fijn als je wordt bekroond voor je goede werk, dus we zijn vereerd dat we dit jaar zijn uitgeroepen tot World’s Leading Ferry Operator bij de World Travel Awards.
We hebben de afgelopen 10 jaar (2011-2020) deze award in handen mogen nemen en we zijn daar ontzettend trots op! Ook zijn we benoemd tot Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator van 2011-2020.