Restaurants onboard Dover to Dunkirk
Enjoy an inclusive meal each time you sail with us. With fish & chips and vegetarian options always on the menu as well as cooked breakfasts and light bites, there is something for everyone.
We ask you to sanitise your hands and wear a face covering when choosing your meal. Face coverings can be removed when eating. After your meal, please wear your face covering once again and place your tray in the collection point.
Please note, 7 Seas Restaurant is always open, food will be served from Lighthouse Café on selected crossings and Horizon restaurant is temporarily closed.
However, these areas are still open for you to sit and relax in and to make social distancing easier onboard.
We now offer a complimentary meal for your journey so you can refuel before arriving at your destination.
How to redeem your inclusive meal onboard:
- Collect your meal voucher(s) at check-in.
- Redeem your voucher against a great selection from our usual menu.
- Use the hand sanitiser at the entrance to all food outlets.
- Wear a face covering while choosing your meal and drink.
- Avoid crowding and follow social distancing measures in place for queuing and seating areas.
- You may remove your face covering while eating.
- Wear your face covering once you have finished eating and place your tray in the collection point.
- All meals will be served by our crew with a soft drink, tea, coffee or hot chocolate. Alcohol can be purchased separately.
- It is not possible to bring your own food onboard due to healthcare measures.
- One meal voucher per customer. Additional meals can be purchased separately.
Our Dover to Dunkirk crossing takes 2 hours with a host of facilities to keep you occupied. Enjoy a meal onboard with a range of vegetarian and gluten free options and visit our shop for big reductions on mainland prices. The children's play area and Jack's Treasure Hunt app will keep the little ones happy.