Who we are looking for?
As a specialist in freight transport by road and sea, tight deadlines are quite normal for us.
Our ferry vessels sail up to five times a day, according to a closely controlled timetable. The loading and unloading of our trailers need to fit seamlessly into this schedule.
We strive to deliver logistics and transportation services to a high level of excellence, where accuracy and quality are not taken for granted. This means that to work alongside us, you must have the same passion and belief in what we together can do. We are looking for individuals who strive to be the best in what they do, who are loyal, professional, respectful to the customer, material and other employees of DFDS.
What we offer our hauliers ?
With a trailer fleet of more than 3,000 assets, DFDS Logistics is constantly looking for sub-contractors of all sizes and locations, and can offer the following competitve advantages to them*
- Accurate mileage pricing
- Continuity of contracts
- Automatic billing and payment to the driver on the basis of completed loads
- Competitive payment terms
- Training & support in legislative compliance including EU Directive 2003/59
*Subject to individual agreements and not available in all businesses/locations.
Do you offer training opportunities for hauliers?
DFDS Logistics in the UK offer a comprehensive range of transport services and has been awarded the nationally recognized approval: Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training (JAUPT) to be a UK based training center offering Driver CPC Training as of from September 2009.
DFDS training packages
Whether you are an owner driver or a fleet operator, DFDS can offer a flexible training package to suit your needs.
- Training is available at 5 key locations across UK & Ireland, and at suitable designated subcontractor premises.
- Flexible dates and contracts are available to suit your business requirements, with full course material being provided to each trainee.
- Competitive rates with deals available for repeat customers.
- Download costs included in the prices.
- Bespoke training courses available, with experienced training staff to deliver material.
Contact us to find out more about driver training opportunities at DFDS please contact Martin Cook: