Copenhagen to Oslo
Latest check-in 13:15
Book and track
Our intuitive online booking system works on any device, so you can book, update and track shipments at your convenience.
DFDS Seaways Terminal
Mon, Thu, 07:00-17:00
Tue, Fri, 07:00-18:00
Sat-Sun, holidays, 09:00-14:00
MGO BAF Charges
What is MGO BAF?
The MGO BAF, or Marine Gas Oil Bunker Adjustment Factor, compensates for fluctuations in the price of a ship's fuel.
If the price rises above a certain level, a surcharge will be applied. If the price drops below a certain level, a reduction in the surcharge will be applied.
Units that meet below conditions are considered abnormal loads:
- Trailers longer than 14 metres
- Truck and trailers longer than 19 metres
- Containers/tank-containers/flats longer than 20', 30' or 40'
- Units wider then 2.6 metres
- Units heavier than 40 tonnes