Sail in style and comfort
For an extra special crossing on our Dover to Dunkirk or Dover to Calais routes, why not book access to the exclusive Premium Lounge? It's the ideal way to start your trip in style.
Relax and take in the impressive sea views or watch the news on the TVs and treat yourself to the following:
- A range of complimentary beer, wines and premium spirits
- A wide range of snacks*, including options such as macarons, pastries, crisps
- A selection of sandwiches served by our host, including vegetarian and vegan options
- Hot and cold drinks, including tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fruit juice and soft drinks
- Electric socket points (continental plugs only)
On morning crossings, start the day with freshly baked pastries, creamy yogurts, crunchy cereals, and a delectable assortment of hot breakfast rolls. We also offer 4 different types of milk to cater to all dietary preferences.
Add Premium Lounge access when you book, or to upgrade your existing booking, please log into your booking online. Our Premium Lounge is now available for all ages, but an add-on must be purchased for everyone travelling.
The lounge is open 24/7 with staff present throughout.
*Refreshments and snacks subject to availability
Championing the Seas!
We're elated to announce that DFDS has been named the World's Leading Ferry Operator 2023 at the prestigious World Travel Awards – our 13th consecutive win!
This accolade cements our commitment to providing unparalleled experiences for our passengers and reflects the hard work of our exceptional team members who are dedicated to ensuring each voyage is as exceptional as the next.
We are also proud to announce that we have been nominated as Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator 2024 and we’d love your support once again.