Extend your Credit
Extend your Credit
If you hold travel credit with us, this can now be extended. You can continue to book for 2021 or even up to September 2022 for greater peace of mind.
To extend your travel credit and to receive our travel credit extension offer you must opt-in by simply clicking the button below.
Europe's leading Ferry Operator 2022
We’ve been nominated as Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2022! We’d love to win but we need your help – please support us with your vote!
As it has been one year since your initial cancellation, we are able to refund the value of your travel credit.
Due to data protection regulations we do not currently hold your bank details on record. Please confirm your details via the link below and we will use these to arrange a refund.
- On 30 January 2020, the World Health Organization declared the COVID-19 outbreak a ‘public health emergency of international concern’ and, on 11 March 2020, characterised it as a pandemic. Any bookings made after 11 March 2020 normal terms and conditions of your ticket will apply as the consequences of the pandemic can no longer be considered as unforeseen or unexpected.
- Bank details are required and past bookings verified as DFDS does not hold customer data for more than 1 year due to Data Protection regulations.
- We estimate that after refund submission and correct customer verification, your refund should be completed in 60 days.
- DFDS take your privacy seriously. For further details please follow - https://www.dfds.com/en/legal/privacy
- Once your bank details are no longer required, information given will be deleted immediately.
- Further information and conditions for the DFDS Travel Guarantee and also DFDS Travel Credit: https://www.dfds.com/en/passenger-ferries/travel-guarantee