DFDS Travel Credit
Book your Newhaven – Dieppe crossing with your travel credit & save 15%
Rebook your crossings between Newhaven and Dieppe using your travel credit and benefit from a 15% saving.
Plus, if your travel plans are affected by the Covid-19 pandemic you can amend your booking for free, with our Travel Guarantee.
Simply scroll down and follow the instructions below to rebook your DFDS crossing today.
For bookings which depart within 7 days, please contact our customer service team. See our FAQs here.
T&Cs apply. DFDS reserves the right to change or remove offers without prior notice.
4 hour crossing
No baggage restrictions
Plenty of space and fresh air onboard
Great onboard facilities
Travel Guarantee – free rebooking if plans change as a direct result of Covid-19
How to redeem my travel credit?
- Select your preferred travel dates, cabins and extras.
- When going through the booking process, you will see the full cost of the booking. A £1 deposit will be charged, which will be reimbursed.
- Once you have made your booking, you will receive a confirmation email with the full amount of the crossing.
- Our customer service team will then apply your travel credit and send you a new booking confirmation once this has been processed.
- If the cost of the new booking is higher than your travel credit, you will receive a link to pay the remaining amount. If the new booking is cheaper, the remaining credit can be kept on your account for any extras or future bookings.
Please follow travel guidance from your local authority and the destination you are travelling to before making your plans
Ferries to France
With DFDS, it’s easy to sail from Dover to France. Our routes include crossings from Dover to Calais and Dunkirk, as well as Newhaven to Dieppe, all with comfortable onboard facilities so you can really relax and enjoy the journey.
Enjoy a bite to eat and take the kids to the soft play area or even explore outside on deck.
With DFDS your holiday starts as soon as you set sail.
Europe's leading Ferry Operator 2022
We’ve been nominated as Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2022! We’d love to win but we need your help – please support us with your vote!