DFDS Travel Credit
Redeem Travel Credit on Newcastle - Amsterdam crossings
It is now even easier to rebook your Newcastle – Amsterdam crossings online using your travel credit.
Save 15%* on your crossing or save 30% on a mini cruise.
Plus, if plans change you can amend your booking for free with our Travel Guarantee which has been extended until the end of 2021.
Simply scroll down and follow the instructions below to rebook your DFDS crossing today.
**T&Cs apply. Must book at least 3 months in advance of travel and before 28 February 2021. Not valid for Commodore bookings. *
Option to take your vehicle
No baggage restrictions
2021 bookings possible now with up to 30% discount
Plenty of space and fresh air onboard
Delicious dining options and great onboard facilities
Travel Guarantee - free rebooking on crossings taken before 31 Dec 2021
How to redeem my travel credit?
- Select your preferred travel dates, cabins and extras via the booking banner above.
- When going through the booking process, you will see the full cost of the booking. This will be removed at the final step.
- A €1 booking fee will be charged, which will be reimbursed.
- Once you have made your booking, you will receive a confirmation email with the full amount of the crossing.
- Our customer service team will then apply your travel credit and send you a new booking confirmation once this has been processed.
- If the cost of the new booking is higher than your travel credit, you will receive a link to pay the remaining amount. If the new booking is cheaper, the remaining credit can be kept on your account for any extras or future bookings.
All DFDS Ferry Routes
DFDS has one of the largest ferry networks in Europe, with routes operating to Denmark, Norway, the UK, mainland Europe and even the Baltic regions, including major cities such as Copenhagen, Oslo and Amsterdam. Travel with your car and open the gateway to Europe with DFDS.
View all of our available routes here.
Europe's leading Ferry Operator 2022
We’ve been nominated as Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2022! We’d love to win but we need your help – please support us with your vote!